B2B Marketing Manager
LicenseSearch is announcing a new job opening for the position of freelance B2B Marketing Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for making, developing, and employing a well-thought marketing plan. Interested applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
We are looking for a skilled marketer, who will cooperate with different teams while introducing new methods, ideas, and projects to drive sales.
- Working on B2B marketing projects
- Defining and deploying a marketing strategy and plan
- Providing marketing strategy through engaged channels
- Promoting specific goals to achieve awaited results
- Managing relevant content, blogs, videos, etc.
- Doing market research
- Assisting in support of web/landing pages, digital advertising, and social media
- Contributing to company awareness and success
- Improving existing marketing strategies and communications
- Presenting new ideas to the team
- Guiding company strategies through customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Providing reports on plan/campaign performance
- Maintaining good working relationships with all parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
- 3-5 years of proven experience in marketing communication positions
- Previous work experience selling B2B SAAS products
- Experience with APIs
- A commercially minded marketer
- Exceptional organizational, communications, and multitasking skills
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Familiarity with industry tools (Google Analytics, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Ability to work with deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Strong management skills
- Team player
Suitable applicants from the United States can send their resumes.
Hailey is a creative content writer who previously worked for various companies generating content in different industries. A writer by day and a reader by night, she is passionate about helping people understand about the written topic through her easily digestible content. Not only does she make her written pieces understandable by different audiences, she also puts lots of effort into making it easily understandable by her friend Google.