WordPress developers use the WordPress development platform to design and execute websites for businesses. They are responsible for both front-end and back-end development, as well as theme and plugin implementation. Their mission is to design appealing and user-friendly websites that meet the needs of their clients.
We are seeking a WordPress Developer to join our growing and creative team. We are looking for a talented WordPress Developer to help us maintain a beautiful and usable website that exactly matches our design and functionality requirements. You’ll be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, as well as WordPress theme and plugin implementation, site integration, and security updates.
You should have comprehensive knowledge of front-end programming languages and strong content management skills to succeed as a WordPress Developer.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities
- Creating and deploying new features and functions
- Website’s architecture creation and management
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS and ensuring high performance and availability
- Assisting in the creation of a functional, responsive template and converting it into a theme and plugin
- Improve the speed, functionality, and user experience of the website
- Respond to all website problems and troubleshoot them
- Create strategies to increase the number of subscribers and the amount of traffic to our website
- Keep an eye on the live website’s performance
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Manage WordPress website themes
- Creatively visualize a modern website design
- Proficient in keyword identification
- Checking the efficiency of our website
- Conducting WordPress training for our staff
WordPress Developer Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field from a four-year college or university
- Three to five years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work experience as a WordPress Developer
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN
- Experience with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
- Experience collaborating with a team of developers
To apply, please send your resume to careers [@] licenselookup.org
Hailey is a creative content writer who previously worked for various companies generating content in different industries. A writer by day and a reader by night, she is passionate about helping people understand about the written topic through her easily digestible content. Not only does she make her written pieces understandable by different audiences, she also puts lots of effort into making it easily understandable by her friend Google.